The second Victorian backcountry festival will happen at Mt Hotham over the weekend of September 7 and 8.
Here is a summary of what’s happening:
Highlights of the program
- Meet at 8.30am on Saturday morning, upstairs at The General Store (just next to the Big D lift) for the festival opening.
- Most tours start Saturday am.
- Speaker’s program will run Upstairs at The General Store from 12 noon – 4pm. Great line up of speakers.
- The outdoor bar will happen from 4 – 6pm on the Saturday, straight after the conclusion of the speakers program.
- Kick on Saturday night at Blizzard Brewery at Dinner Plain.
- Tours continue on Sunday.
- Finish the weekend with a Protect Our Winters info night and films at The Bird in Hotham Central on sunday night.
[Full details are in the program, see below]
For details on tours that have just been offered, please check here.